Thursday, March 30, 2006

Herb/ Vegetable Garden

I thought I would give an update on our garden- last time I wrote we had just put in the tomato seedlings, the herb plants and sown the basil seeds. San Diego has experience a great deal of rain reecently- well when I say a great deal I mean a great deal for San Diego, and that combined with the daily sunshine has been just awesome for the plants. The tomato plants have shot right up- one in particular having grown to almost a foot in hieght. The basil seeds are poking out thier heads- purple and green and are looking healthy and promising, the rosemary is bushing out and the chives are mulitplying. All in all we should have soem great produce in a few months- in fact things are going so well that I have ordered some chili seeds to add extra variety. I'll keep updating the progress!

No comments: