Tuesday, November 16, 2010

...and mine!

My mom likes to shop early.

So, you see, I'm doing her a favor.

Dear Santa (aka Mom & Dad),

{Mighty Leaf Tea Stainless Steel Tea Top Travel Mug $15. I saw this in a gift set today at Cost Plus with 8 tea bags and the mug for $19. So cool!}

{Set of 5 assorted reusable grocery bags made with vintage fabrics $35. Ahh, so cute! I'd probably use them for everything but groceries!}



{Recycled glass wine glasses $7.95. I love the greeny tint of recycled glassware, and the vintage feel of these.}




{Twixit clip combo pack $5.50. Don't tell any who sells, but I have found much of the Pampered Chef to be a bit disappointing. Not these chip clips, though. I forgot about an open bag of tortilla chips once for 3 months, and they were still crunchy! That's actually kinda scary...}

{Kamiak 2006 Cellar Select Red Wine. Will someone PLEASE find more of this for me? PLEASE???}





No comments: