Saturday, July 31, 2010

Holy moly! There's a magazine all about chocolate!!!!


I just discovered Cocoaroma Magazine- An internation magazine for chocolate connoseurs at a chocolate shop. It's a great magazine- done much better than many other dessert and pastry periodicals I've seen. There are, however, a few disappointing factors about Cocoaroma that I would like to talk about. I am still torn on how I feel about it, so I am going to list my thoughts by pros and cons.

Con: There are only six issues.
Pro: There's a magazine all about chocolate.

Con: New issues don't seem to be coming out very consistently, and you can't subscribe.
Pro: There is a magazine all about chocolate.

Con: Each issue is $10, and the older ones are $15. Basically, the price of a cookbook.
Pro: There's a magazine all about chocolate.

Con: The issues are hard to get ahold of. The only way I've seen is to order directly from the website.
Pro: There's a magazine all about chocolate.

Thoughts?

No comments: