Thursday, October 29, 2009

Anthropologie, you're killing me!

Below are the most ridiculously adorable measuring cups you have every seen in your life, courtesy of Anthropologie (in order of what I think to be least cute to most cute).
Geese? Yes, geese! Awwwe

If you need more fowl in yer kitchin, there is a sort of chicken set, too. I'm dying...
Flowers...perhaps a little hard to level off, but still, it's making me crazy!

I love these beautitully painted stone wear measuring cups. Aaaugh!
And last- NESTING DOLLS! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE THEY ARE SO FRICKIN' CUTE!

If your head isn't spinning with cuteness yet, these should put you over the top (also from Anthro)

Oh yes, you too can look adorable while you're using your adorable measuring cups.


I don't think I've ever wanted a pair of salt and pepper shakers this bad. They are just perfect!

No comments: