Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Everywhere I turn

I know, I know this happens every June....


The rest of the country is basking in hot summer glory while Seattle hangs back in its 60 degrees and raining, pie making weather.


And while that pie was pretty friggin amazing, I am ready for a change.


The rest of the online food world finds no problem with rubbing it in by posting all these beautiful and grand looking recipes for home made popsicles.


The weather report has told us that next week might finally be warm and sunny, but I'll believe it when I see it.


But just in case, I still might plan ahead by choosing one of these fantastic recipes to have ready for when the time comes.


It's always good to be prepared, right? I don't need to make up a new recipe to try. There are fruitsicles aplenty online already.

{I need not mention how much healthier these are than store bought popsicles}


Take your pick.

1 comment:

The Saunders said...

I like the Zoku Pop maker. I bet Elinor would love it