Sunday, September 27, 2009
Annika's best kept secret
By accident, we discovered brunch at the Four Seasons hotel in Downtown Seattle. There is a restaurant in the hotel called "Art." Sounds pretentious and expensive, I know. But it's not. Here are the reasons you should check it out....
1. Great food. Always the most important factor, of course. You can tell they chose fresh, high quality ingredients.
2. They treat you like royalty. Being that you are in a Four Seasons hotel, they ought to. It's decorated very chic, and all the chairs are fluffy, comfy arm chairs.
3. There is almost never anyone there. No wait- and I really get tired of waiting an hour and fifteen minutes for lunch at Portage Bay Cafe.
4. All entrees between $10 and $19. Very decent, in the end.
5. I saw Toby McGuire there. That's Spiderman, in case you don't know.
6. I love this song!